In October the Materials Handling Engineers Association (MHEA) is debuting BULKEX 2015, the combined exhibition and conference for the bulk and materials handling industry. The MHEA has now announced the first industry presenters for the seminar sessions at the Harrogate International Conference Centre on 21-22 October.
- Mike Bradley, Director, The Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology
- Dean Thornewell, President, Joy Global Eurasia
- Edwin Trout, Secretary, Cement Industry Suppliers’ Forum, The Concrete Society
- Finnbarr Dowling, Project Director, Siemens Wind Turbine Assembly
- Sid Brady, Mechanical Engineer – Operations, Sirius Minerals
- Kevin Sabin, Operations and Devlopment Director, Hargreaves Mining (India)
- John Sinclair, Partner, UYE UK (Ltd)
- Dr Richard Maslen, Process Engineer, Fairport Engineering Ltd
- Martin Ouwerkerk MSc, Business Manager Dry Bulk & Energy, Port of Rotterdam
- Charlie Northfield, Process Plant Manager, Wolf Minerals
- Nigel Chudley, Engineering Director, SSI UK (Sahaviriya Steel Industries)
The full programme for the seminar sessions will be published shortly and will cover areas relevant to the materials handling engineering sector, including commercial and technical case studies from power, cement, ports, mining, aggregates, recycling and building products.
“We are very pleased to announce the first set of speakers for BULKEX 2015,” said Mike Redmond, MHEA Chairman. “The amount of experience and diversity of content offered by these representatives and their organisations is already attracting delegates and exhibitors from all aspects of bulk and materials handling, from users to manufacturers to distributors.
“Delegates are registering to attend BULKEX not only to hear from these highly-regarded professionals that influence our industry, but to also visit an exhibition that will include leading suppliers of the technical services and products our industry demands. We can expect more speakers to be added to the list in the coming months leading to the event.”
More than 50 exhibitors covering a wide range of disciplines will showcase their products and services to industry colleagues. A list of exhibitors is available at: mhea.co.uk/bulkex-2015/exhibitors-index/.
BULKEX 2015 will be free to attend for visitors, meanwhile companies wishing to exhibit at the event can call Julie Claus on 01787 226 995