Members of the Materials Handling Engineers Association are joining a free masterclass to get one step ahead in digital marketing.
They will be attending a free masterclass ‘Breakthrough digital marketing for business’ at Hallmark Hotel in Derby on Wednesday 11 May.
Digital marketing is more important than ever. This free workshop will guide MHEA members through the different forms of electronic media – giving them the understanding they need to promote their business in the most effective way.
The Materials Handling Engineers Association is committed to supporting its members in a number of ways. For over 75 years, the association has supported the interests of companies supplying and using powder and bulk handling equipment around the world. The companies become part of the MHEA to tap into its unique technical marketing knowledge and to share good practice.
Benefits of membership also include conferences such as BULKEX16, seminars, industry information, knowledge-sharing and networking with others across the industry. Crucially, the MHEA helps generate new business opportunities for its members and enhances and promotes the public image of the industry within government and other key bodies.
The two hour digital masterclass includes:
• Understanding digital marketing in 2016. The latest trends, strategies and challenges
• Profitable social media marketing. Choosing the appropriate channel to promote your products and services, planning, scheduling and optimising, growing your audience, boosting, following and creating a buzz
• Content marketing. Provide content your audience is interested in, reach the right audience, become a leading influencer in your field, blogs and infographics
• Website optimisation. Improve your website, maximise the potential of your website to ensure customers can find you, how to get to the top of Google, a straightforward guide to effective SEO which you can implement today
• Digital PR. Distributing press releases to online sources, working with bloggers, stakeholder engagement and e-newsletters
• Paid search. Appearing on the right search engines after someone has typed in relevant search terms. We show you how we can help your business get the best from your paid search campaigns.
After the masterclass, a breakout workshop will put learning into action. Mentored by a team of digital communications specialists, it will guide members through a new product/service launch – a skill they can take away and put into action straightaway.
Michael Kaye, President of the Materials Handling Engineers Association, said: “This masterclass will cover everything MHEA members need to know in an intense and interactive two-hour session, with participation in a digital marketing strategy workshop.
“A benefit of MHEA membership, we are also pleased to offer attendees a free bespoke and bound website evaluation report, bound copies of Digital Marketing Masterclass and free ‘cheat sheets’ to take away and share with colleagues. Meanwhile, one-on-one advice clinics will help answer members’ individual digital questions. We hope our members find it a rewarding event and networking opportunity.”
The digital masterclass is aimed at Managing Directors, Sales and Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers and business professionals. Whatever the level of digital know-how, the masterclass will help MHEA members discover new and smarter ways to boost their business’ performance.
Members can register now to secure their free place at here.