We have a number of preferred partners who can advise you and provide carefully negotiated discounts when you quote the correct code. Each partner provides different services and the benefits from each are outlined below. Please contact the relevant provider for more information or the ATC.
About our Insurance Partner Gravity Risk Services
We are an award-winning independent insurance broker committed to giving a first-class customer experience. We are now one of only a handful of insurance brokers to have achieved the Corporate Chartered accreditation. As members of the CII, all advisors undertake on-going continuous professional development and comply with a code of ethics.
Gravity offers discounted member rates for all insurance products and includes:
- 10% minimum savings on ALL current insurance policy renewal premiums guaranteed*
- Free independent assessment and ‘due diligence’ technical audit of your current business insurance arrangements
- 10% commission rebate on any new policies incepted following our recommendations
- Contractual support in reviewing terms and conditions to ensure your contracts are compatible with your insurance policies
- Service Level Agreement
- ‘Gravity Business Assist’ support package including Health and Safety software, legal support service and Directors & Officers Liability insurance
- Free risk management support from Aviva including access to consultancy support from an expert and heavily discounted products and services (where Aviva are the insurer)
- Free Legal support helpline if legal expenses insurance taken out
* subject to agency agreement with your insurer
In addition, we can arrange the following benefits (via approved partners)
- Foreign currency exchange preferential rates
- HR support (free consultancy healthcheck on current HR practices and/or access to ‘HR Partner’ software tool https://www.myhrsystem.co.uk/hrp/login.asp
- Health and Safety audit £500 (rebated in the event of the client signing up to an annual retainer)
When you contact Gravity Risk Services please ask for Kieran Wilson, in the first instance on 0121 2705809 and use the code ATC100.
For more information about Gravity Risk Services, download this pdf or see their website www.gravityriskservices.co.uk
About our HR Partner Croner
- Over 70 years’ experience in compliance support and systems
- Croner’s purpose is to make the management of people and safety easier
- Successful resolution in over 85% of Tribunal cases
- Croner’s consultants have an average of 15 years’ industry experience
- Over 100 Associations choose Croner’s services as a benefit to their members
Croner offers a 24/7 Telephone Business Support helpline to ATC members:
You don’t need to hire a solicitor for Employment Law advice or employ a Health & Safety consultant to tighten up your policies and procedures.
Your ATC membership includes access to an expert employment law and health & safety helpline, and so much more.
All you need to do is call 0844 755 0560 and quote scheme number 82225. The Helpline gives you instant access to telephone advice from a team of experts, with the only cost to your business being the price of a low-cost phone call.
The Workplace Helpline advice includes:
Health & Safety:
- Reporting an accident
- Fire safety
- Risk assessments
- Hazardous substances
- Disciplinary and grievance support
- Gross misconduct and dismissal advice
- Sickness absence management
- Company Law
- Landlord & Tenancy
- Copyright & Patent
- Disputes (Payment & Contractual)
TAX and VAT:
- Payroll advice
- PAYE help
Croner also provides members with a large selection of advice documents, which can be found in the My Support section of the Members Area.
Please find below a link to all the presentations given at BULK2014. If you require more information regarding the presentations below please email us.
Please find a list of MHEA approved reports, if you require more information regarding any of the reports below please contact us using the contact form.
Our members can now benefit from listing vacancies on the MHEA website.