There are only a few stands left for companies to exhibit at BULKEX 2015 – the first exhibition and conference of its kind for the bulk and materials handling industry.
The exhibition, taking place this autumn, will give more than 50 exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their products and services to colleagues and visitors from across the bulk and materials handling industry.
BULKEX 2015 – being organised by the Materials Handling Engineers Association (MHEA) – will also include a series of seminars and presentations and will debut at the Harrogate International Conference Centre on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 October.
Siemens Automation and Drives Group and ATEX Explosion Hazards Ltd are sponsoring the event.
BULKEX 2015 will provide an unrivalled opportunity which brings together representatives from across the materials handling industry.
Mike Redmond, President of the Materials Handling Engineers Association (MHEA) explained: “For the first time, the Materials Handling Engineers Association will be holding a major national exhibition and seminar programme for the bulk materials handling industry.
“There will be more than 50 companies exhibiting the latest products and developments in the industry. Exhibitor stands are almost sold out so this is the last chance for companies to register for a stand for what promises to be an unprecedented marketing and learning event.
“Visitors will also be able to hear about the latest developments affecting their business in a series of seminar sessions that will cover areas such as power, cement, ports, mining, recycling and building products.”
Tickets to the event are free. Tickets can be booked online at www.mhea.co.uk or by using the new ‘Guidebook’ app, which can be downloaded from the app store.
Speakers lined up for the event include:
- Mike Bradley, Director, The Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology
- Dean Thornewell, President, Joy Global Eurasia
- Edwin Trout, Secretary, Cement Industry Suppliers’ Forum, The Concrete Society
- Finnbarr Dowling, Project Director, Siemens Wind Turbine Assembly
- Sid Brady, Mechanical Engineer – Operations, Sirius Minerals
- Kevin Sabin, Operations and Devlopment Director, Hargreaves Mining (India)
- John Sinclair, Partner, UYE UK (Ltd)
- Dr Richard Maslen, Process Engineer, Fairport Engineering Ltd
- Martin Ouwerkerk MSc, Business Manager Dry Bulk & Energy, Port of Rotterdam
- Charlie Northfield, Process Plant Manager, Wolf Minerals
- Nigel Chudley, Engineering Director, SSI UK (Sahaviriya Steel Industries)
Mike Redmond added: “A full programme for BULKEX 2015 will be published shortly. Our speakers will offer a diverse range of experience and content – BULKEX 2015 is already attracting delegates and exhibitors from all aspects of bulk and materials handling, from users to manufacturers to distributors.”
Mike Redmond added: “Delegates are registering to attend BULKEX not only to hear from these highly-regarded professionals that influence our industry, but to also visit an exhibition that will include leading suppliers of the technical services and products our industry demands. It is promising to be a high profile and informative event.”
Companies wishing to make extra impact in the materials handling industry can also take advantage of a BULKEX 2015 sponsorship package.