Have you entered the MHEA excellence awards?
Free to enter, the awards are open to everyone involved in bulk and materials handling – whether that’s across the ports, power, mining, steel or cement industries.
The MHEA Excellence Awards are designed to celebrate the talent and creativity of MHEA members and the outstanding contribution of member companies.
This year’s award winners will be announced at the gala dinner on Wednesday 5 October at The Majestic Hotel in Harrogate. The special event takes place on the first evening of the annual BULKEX16 exhibition and conference. Book tickets for places now.
There are five award categories:
- Innovation Award – for the introduction of new technology or an improved solution in the bulk materials handling industry
- Apprentice of the Year – this acknowledges and celebrates an apprentice’s exceptional occupational progress and their contribution to the workplace during their apprenticeship. To enter, applicants must be based in the UK and have completed/be in an apprenticeship scheme within the last 12 months
- Project of the Year – acknowledging a project which has achieved significant success through effective management and delivery. Awards are considered for projects demonstrating excellence, regardless of size
- Supplier of the Year – recognising exemplary service, performance and customer commitment by a supplier in the bulk materials handling industry
- Harold Wright Award – this outstanding achievement award will be presented to a company or individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the bulk materials handling industry.
It’s easy to enter the awards. Simply submit an online entry form for each award at www.mhea.co.uk/bulkex-2016/ no later than Friday 2 September. It is possible to enter more than one category.
Michael Kaye, Chairman of the MHEA, said: “Have you thought about nominating a colleague or a company you work with, sharing the fantastic work taking place across our industry?
“The awards dinner at Harrogate’s Majestic Hotel is shaping up to be an unmissable event. See at first hand the great work taking place and network with colleagues who work in bulk and materials handling.”
Those wishing to attend can book a place or a table on 01787 226995. An awards brochure can be found on the website.
The Materials Handling Engineers Association works to support the interests of companies supplying bulk materials handling equipment worldwide. The association is proud to support the technical and commercial interests of UK companies and offers businesses, suppliers and users of powder, bulk and handling equipment the opportunity to tap into a unique technical marketing knowledge base and share good practice.