Do you know someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the bulk and materials handling industry during 2016?
Perhaps a colleague you work with or a company handling bulk and materials within the port, power, mining, steel or cement industries.
If you do, then why not enter the MHEA Excellence Awards – designed to celebrate the talent and creativity of MHEA members and the outstanding contribution of member companies.
Free to enter, the awards are open to everyone involved in bulk and materials handling.
Entering couldn’t be easier. Simply complete the online entry form and submit before 02 September 2016.
There are five award categories:
- Innovation Award – for the introduction of new technology or an improved solution in the bulk materials handling industry
- Apprentice of the Year – this acknowledges and celebrates an apprentice’s exceptional occupational progress and their contribution to the workplace during their apprenticeship. To enter, applicants must be based in the UK and have completed/be in an apprenticeship scheme within the last 12 months
- Project of the Year – acknowledging a project which has achieved significant success through effective management and delivery. Awards are considered for projects demonstrating excellence, regardless of size.
- Supplier of the Year – recognising exemplary service, performance and customer commitment by a supplier in the bulk materials handling industry
- Harold Wright Award – this outstanding achievement award will be presented to a company or individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the bulk materials handling industry.
You may enter more than one category. Submit an online entry form for each award at www.mhea.co.uk/bulkex-2016/ no later than 02 September 2016./
Winners will be announced at an awards dinner on Wednesday 5 October. The event will be held at The Majestic Hotel in Harrogate and bookings to attend can be made now.
Michael Kaye, Chairman of the MHEA, said: “Entering our MHEA awards is simple, please take the time to nominate a colleague or a company you work with. It’s a great way to promote the fantastic work taking place across our industry.”
Michael added: “The awards will be presented at a gala dinner at Harrogate’s Majestic Hotel. Don’t miss out – this promises to be an unmissable event for organisations and colleagues who work in bulk and materials handling.”
Those wishing to attend can book a place or a table on 01787 226995. The awards brochure can be found on the website.
The Materials Handling Engineers Association works to support the interests of companies supplying bulk materials handling equipment worldwide. The association is proud to support the technical and commercial interests of UK companies and offers businesses, suppliers and users of powder, bulk and handling equipment the opportunity to tap into a unique technical marketing knowledge base and share good practice.